Graduate Student Funding
There are several ways to be funded at UC Davis, although many students will not receive a financial offer prior to starting. The offer of admission and any offer of financial support are separate processes. If you do not receive an initial financial offer that does not mean that you won’t have funding while here. Most of our incoming students will find full or (more likely) partial funding opportunities after they arrive, especially our MS students.
This page is intended to help graduate students understand different funding opportunities, regulations, and benefits. Please check back often as this website is still being developed!
General Funding Information
- Funding Cheat Sheet for Students
- NOTE: updates to fall 2021 fellowship and TA payments below!!
- CEE Student Support Planning Worksheet
- Did you use our Worksheet? Give us feedback on it!
- CEE Useful Information for Funding (tuition and salary)
- Fall Fellowship Stipend (changes as of Fall 2021)
- Regulations for Graduate Students Receiving Fellowships
Academic Employment (GSR, TA, Reader)
- Fall Pay Pilot Program (TA and AI appointments)
- Fall 2021 Graduate Student Pay Guidebook by Graduate Studies
- Academic Employment Fee Remission Information
- CEE GSR Compensation Plan
- Graduate Student Salary Scale (UC Davis)
- Student Employment Eligibility and Restrictions